The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free course - Unconscious Influence & Persuasion - NLP

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Let's make this clear: It seems that morals and ethics seems to be a hot topic ever since I got into teaching this stuff...

The law of reciprocity states that the energy you put out into the universe, comes back to you tenfold.

• You can use this to screw people over, make lots of short term money in the process, but karma will come back to you. I know a guy getting sued by the Federal Trade Commission right now because he screwed over customers with a shitty product....using the same techniques you learned here today. Ever see the wolf of wallstreet? He ends up in JAIL because he screwed people over.
  • On the flip side, you can use this to do good in the world...and when you do good things, they will come back to you tenfold as well. I only use these techniques to help my clients and students overcome obstacles in their life. I dig deep down into their unconscious mind, tweak it a bit, and they come back on the other side as a better person.
But you know what? I never charged money when I help people out with this. I do it all for free.

When I first used this, it was last year with a member on this forum. I did my best to help him overcome a serious mental block he had...and it worked.

I never asked anything in return. Three months after that, he volunteered to design the cover of my book...for free (just like I helped him).

When you use this to HELP people, it will come back to you with the same intent you put it off into the world...tenfold.

But if you use this to screw people over....you will get screwed over in the long run.

It's a delayed reaction. <--that is the trap people like Jordan Belfort fell into, and they got so caught up in the short term success....they didn't even see it coming.

So why did I frame this up in the manipulative sense?

The answer is because that was what got me sucked into it in the first place.

I wanted to make more money. I wanted to get more dates. I would have never learned it if it wasn't for that hidden agenda aspect of it.

But then, as I got deeper and deeper into this, it changed my life. The real benefit of NLP is to develop YOURSELF.
  • When I am procrastinating or lazy...I can fix that in an INSTANT...because I know how the mind works and how to get motivated.
  • When I have a limiting belief...I can get rid of that and install a positive belief on myself in 5 seconds (yes, it's that fast.)
But I never would have got into the positive aspects of NLP if it wasn't for thinking that there is some secretive motive behind it...

So consider yourself warned. The law of reciprocity states the actions you take in this world come back to you.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
We live in a crazy universe.... Literally as I clicked send, I was helping a friend write a letter to an influencer to partner on a product launch..

I did it for free, I didn't want anything in return.. 100% PURE HELPING THE OTHER PERSON.

upload_2015-12-13_12-11-33.png

LITERALLY...the EXACT moment I clicked send on this thread, I looked at my other screen and he asked if I can write all his materials for him...

Reciprocity is real...

And to be fair... I've been an a**hole to some people in the past...and that same energy has come back to me as well.. It goes both ways people.

[HASHTAG]#LawofAttraction[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#reciprocity[/HASHTAG] :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.