I just got my Founders Card (they've been hammering me with emails for over a year and I bought it for the 32% UPS discount... plus another 5% off UPS on an Amex OPEN card - smoking deal!)
I'm impressed with the style and delivery of the card and the little enclosed note saying something to the effect of, "You're now part of an elite group of entrepreneurs and innovators" etc etc........
I would absolutely *LOVE* to send that out to my new group coaching members after they join to give the group a feel of exclusivity and increase retention - any input on good suppliers for that kind of card?
Thanks!
Frank
I'm impressed with the style and delivery of the card and the little enclosed note saying something to the effect of, "You're now part of an elite group of entrepreneurs and innovators" etc etc........
I would absolutely *LOVE* to send that out to my new group coaching members after they join to give the group a feel of exclusivity and increase retention - any input on good suppliers for that kind of card?
Thanks!
Frank
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
