What's new

Formal Intro

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

oddball

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
715
Location
Austin, TX
Rep Bank
$1,240
User Power: 58%
I'm not sure why but I never made a formal intro. Well, I just finished The Millionaire Fastlane the other day and it helped the drive. I always knew I wouldn't be content with the normal lifestyle. Ironically, like MJ, my motivation is a Lamborghini. Always loved cars but something about the lambo, always wanted one. More to just an awesome car, but what is represents.

I am in college now and every day I realize more and more this path in completely wrong. I spend all my extra time now reading books and trying to figure out what I need to do next. I still work hard at school, its a backup plan and if I can get a job to get funds for a business, great.

Like the one quote says "I'd rather work 80hours so I don't work 40hours for someone else." I want to do something big. I want to be out somewhere and hear someone compliment a product or service and know, that was me...I started or made that.

Everything thinks I just want to be rich and take the easy way and not work all my life. Well sure, I don't want to work all my life but its not easy. Like MJ discussed, no one ever sees the process. No one sees that I come home from school to do homework and instead of go out on a Friday or Saturday, stay up till 2, 3, or 4am working on my future.

I know, with time, I can do it. Just have to keep on truckin'
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Uffcemm, ciip tiioph zua esuapf e muv jisi mevimz!
 
O en wisz madlz vu jewi sief vji cuul, tjuxif ni tuni ug nz notvelit iesmz up.
 
Huuf Madl.. Pu muwi gus vji Gisseso Jaj?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom