- Joined
- Feb 8, 2015
- Messages
- 280
Rep Bank
$655
$655
User Power: 36%
Is this a common problem?
I logged in and had a couple of thousand posts on my message board that were clearly spam. I've locked that down now.
My daily counts though are showing a lot of uniques from the Ukraine, Russian Federation, China, etc that are bogus and throwing off my uniques.
In talking to my IP provider, there's not a way to block an entire country, but I can block specific IP addresses, which I've done.
1) Is this a common problem any bloggers out there have had to spend their time cleaning up?
2) Is this something that, once cleaned up, the problem is by and large gone or do you have to do this frequently? If so, how often?
I logged in and had a couple of thousand posts on my message board that were clearly spam. I've locked that down now.
My daily counts though are showing a lot of uniques from the Ukraine, Russian Federation, China, etc that are bogus and throwing off my uniques.
In talking to my IP provider, there's not a way to block an entire country, but I can block specific IP addresses, which I've done.
1) Is this a common problem any bloggers out there have had to spend their time cleaning up?
2) Is this something that, once cleaned up, the problem is by and large gone or do you have to do this frequently? If so, how often?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
