The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

For You T-Shirt Makers

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
I Survived The Great Toilet Paper Shortage Of 2020!

I Survived The Great Hand Sanitizer Shortage Of 2020!

I Survived The Corona Freak Out Of 2020!

If Corona19 Doesn't Kill Me, The Whiskey Will.

If Corona19 Doesn't Kill Me, The Women Will.

My friends went to China and all they brought me back was this lousy virus...... oh wait, you better not make this shirt, it might hurt someone's feelings. :innocent: :halo:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bobby_italy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jan 19, 2016
I just did, will update after the first ad spend on 4 different tshirts, some are a little too much but I think my target audience will like it.

Set 10€ per ad to test, I make 5 € profit per sale.

Hope it pays off.

Update after like 1 hour of running ads: Impressions are crazy but zero conversions. I think people are using this as a way to make fun of the virus but they're not really willing to buy the tshirts.

Last edited:

ChiEntrepreneur

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jul 21, 2019
I just did, will update after the first ad spend on 4 different tshirts, some are a little too much but I think my target audience will like it.

Set 10€ per ad to test, I make 5 € profit per sale.

Hope it pays off.

Update after like 1 hour of running ads: Impressions are crazy but zero conversions. I think people are using this as a way to make fun of the virus but they're not really willing to buy the tshirts.
Keep the updates coming!

There are big opportunities with C0VlD-19. Want to hear about how people are creating value now.

Bobby_italy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jan 19, 2016
Keep the updates coming!

There are big opportunities with C0VlD-19. Want to hear about how people are creating value now.
So about 6/7 hours update:
-45k people reached, 8 click, 1 put in the cart but didn’t buy.
Still zero sales.

edit: I just noticed all clicks come from mobile,especially instagram stories, maybe sole are clicking by mistake? Or my audience is way too big? I just set male from 16-50 in one country(Italy).
How do you find a target audience with funny shirts? I tryed to see for some “black humor” pages but they’re kinda small and would cost me a lot in ads.

Edit 2: damn it got 14 clicks total but still no sale and they're pretty well distributed among my 4 tshirts, I searched on amazon and I honestly had the best ideas on the tshirt... check the "competition" and all of them have 0 reviews while being sponsored, I guess italians aren't really down to buy this bullshit in this moment.

It will be much better after this thing finishes imo

Last edited:

CONAN

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Nov 1, 2019
So about 6/7 hours update:
-45k people reached, 8 click, 1 put in the cart but didn’t buy.
Still zero sales.

edit: I just noticed all clicks come from mobile,especially instagram stories, maybe sole are clicking by mistake? Or my audience is way too big? I just set male from 16-50 in one country(Italy).
How do you find a target audience with funny shirts? I tryed to see for some “black humor” pages but they’re kinda small and would cost me a lot in ads.

Edit 2: damn it got 14 clicks total but still no sale and they're pretty well distributed among my 4 tshirts, I searched on amazon and I honestly had the best ideas on the tshirt... check the "competition" and all of them have 0 reviews while being sponsored, I guess italians aren't really down to buy this bullshit in this moment.

It will be much better after this thing finishes imo
Hi, can you give an update on this? :D
And also some details please. I'm wondering how did you manage to set all that up in such a short amount of time?
Did you set up a shop on amazon or something or did you have one already?
Did you just create shirt design without setting up dropshipping?
What would you do if someone actually bought?

Bobby_italy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jan 19, 2016
Hi, can you give an update on this? :D
And also some details please. I'm wondering how did you manage to set all that up in such a short amount of time?
Did you set up a shop on amazon or something or did you have one already?
Did you just create shirt design without setting up dropshipping?
What would you do if someone actually bought?
I used a local site that lets you create shirt desings, everything else is explained.

If you have any questions let me know.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I've always wondered what the conversion rates were for those obviously photoshopped T-shirt dropship ads where you see 10k comments and 20k likes... I guess its much lower than I thought it would be.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.