The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First of many.

WinTheDay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Oct 20, 2015
USA
I'm grateful to be accepted in this community I must say, as I young teenager just starting college my eyes have been opened to the real world and what lies ahead. My journey into improving myself started around March this year after a tough period in my life. Today I stumbled upon this forum months after I initially ready TMF , and as I was searching I ran into a post by MJ himself that hit me a certain way, it was the 7 steps to changing your life in 30 Days. I read on how committing to the idea of change is just "mental masturbation" and how you HAVE to commit to the process as well. For the past 5 or so months I've been only committed to the idea of change and not the process. That's different now.. I'm growing each and every day, striving to be the best I can be.

Over the past year and a half I have had 3 part time jobs , one I'm currently at( I want to quit everyday I step foot in it). I just see so much opportunity in life that I feel giving up time is absolutely ridiculous in exchange for money but the fact that I haven't really taken action has bothered me so much lately that I could not bear it for a second longer , I've begin to take steps not the biggest but I couldn't just continue to sit idle and wait anymore... Right now I'm at the point where I really feel a little lost, while searching for my fastlane you could say.

After reading through a few posts I see that there is A LOT of information on here that I would love to take advantage of but there is a lot of information that I want to learn to be able to share with the people of this community. As I grow my life seems to get more and more challenging, I don't have parents to fall back on that would be able to take care of me without struggling even more. Its all on me , its kind of weird to have all this pressure on myself but its my life and my responsibility and I want to be in full control of it from now on. Being at University their are a lot of distractions but for some reason I never felt more focused that I do now.. this is more than just one of this random bursts of motivation I usually get from time to time. I'm going to change my lifestyle.

My biggest fear has always been starting and falling short but this actually has hindered me from starting at all. Without starting how can I expect to accomplish anyting? I mean doesn't everyone has to start somewhere big or small.

Don't know if this is too lengthy or the usual intro but this is me, im just striving to become something in life and make a difference that will impact the world. Just by writing this I've found out things that I didn't really understand until now. Thanks for this opportunity. I shall make the most of this. For the ones that took the time to really read this . THANK YOU .If you just skimmed through and read to the end , Tank you for even clicking on this thread. Thank you as well. Have a blessed Day.
-WINTHEDAY

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...