The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding job contracts in Europe

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Geostoria

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2022
Many people from north africa, middle east and subsaharian countries cross thé lediterranian sea to reach italy in order to settle in Europe. They pay about 2000 dollars for this illégal migration and Thousands of them sink during this travel.
M'y idea is to find partners who can afford job contracts for people looking for migration and we get 3000 dollars for each one.
We share earning 50/50
I have hundreds of CV of people interested in job

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020
Many people from north africa, middle east and subsaharian countries cross thé lediterranian sea to reach italy in order to settle in Europe. They pay about 2000 dollars for this illégal migration and Thousands of them sink during this travel.
M'y idea is to find partners who can afford job contracts for people looking for migration and we get 3000 dollars for each one.
We share earning 50/50
I have hundreds of CV of people interested in job
It is not that easy, because each country has their own rules and if these are not legitimate jobs, it may cause legal problems. You probably need some sound legal groundwork. Otherwise there probably is a market for it.

Geostoria

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2022
It is not that easy, because each country has their own rules and if these are not legitimate jobs, it may cause legal problems. You probably need some sound legal groundwork. Otherwise there probably is a market for it.

I am looking for legal jobs that respectave laws of each country.
Perhaps i can find hiring agences or even individuals who have network of relationship.

Jeix

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Oct 1, 2018
Milan, Italy
Italian here. It's not that simple.

The few that make the crossing alive usually spend years begging for money at supermarket parking lots before they have earned enough to even start the paperwork needed to get a visa. They bike for miles everyday to get to their parking lot where they do what they can, usually help you put your cart back or help you load groceries into your car (carts here are unlocked with a coin which you can let them keep for helping you). I think there's organized crime behind which supermarkets they are assigned to because there's never more than one of them in the same one.

I can applaud the idea but you are kicking a hornet's nest. Too many problems, too much of a legal grey area and too many Italians still too racist to accept these individuals into their communities, regardless of their paperwork (from personal experience of how friends, family members and acquaintances talk).
Nobody in their right mind would invest in something like this and the people who tried have lost everything (look up the story of Mimmo Lucano).

Sorry, I'm the first wishing this problem be solved but it's called immigration crisis for a reason, it's never that simple.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Geostoria

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2022
Italian here. It's not that simple.

The few that make the crossing alive usually spend years begging for money at supermarket parking lots before they have earned enough to even start the paperwork needed to get a visa. They bike for miles everyday to get to their parking lot where they do what they can, usually help you put your cart back or help you load groceries into your car (carts here are unlocked with a coin which you can let them keep for helping you). I think there's organized crime behind which supermarkets they are assigned to because there's never more than one of them in the same one.

I can applaud the idea but you are kicking a hornet's nest. Too many problems, too much of a legal grey area and too many Italians still too racist to accept these individuals into their communities, regardless of their paperwork (from personal experience of how friends, family members and acquaintances talk).
Nobody in their right mind would invest in something like this and the people who tried have lost everything (look up the story of Mimmo Lucano).

Sorry, I'm the first wishing this problem be solved but it's called immigration crisis for a reason, it's never that simple.
Dear jaix
Thank you very much your reply and advice. Yes this activity seams to be grey legally, but in fact i am looking for real jobs, not fake contracts to let them migrate to Europe.
I think we can find jobs for foreigners in Europe if they are skilled. France and Germany bring many nurses from Tunisia to work in their hospitals, Tunisian technicians in optic fibers are in demand in France.
So i am speak ing about a legit business that can afford jobs in Europe. Please tell me your opinion after reading m'y comment. I need your advice to avoid légal problems.

Jeix

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Oct 1, 2018
Milan, Italy
Dear jaix
Thank you very much your reply and advice. Yes this activity seams to be grey legally, but in fact i am looking for real jobs, not fake contracts to let them migrate to Europe.
I think we can find jobs for foreigners in Europe if they are skilled. France and Germany bring many nurses from Tunisia to work in their hospitals, Tunisian technicians in optic fibers are in demand in France.
So i am speak ing about a legit business that can afford jobs in Europe. Please tell me your opinion after reading m'y comment. I need your advice to avoid légal problems.
If the workforce is actually skilled and sought after there's probably already some agencies bringing those people into the country and you'll need to figure out how they do it if you want to capture a slice of that industry.

However, a skilled worker doesn't come to Italy by boat risking their life. A desperate one does. And a desperate one is usually uneducated and will likely only fit low level positions that don't even require them to speak a word.
This is a whole other issue but organized crime in Southern Italy takes advantage of cheap, unregulated labour from migrants to work in their field picking produce, 10 hours a day for 2 bucks an hour. Nobody will defend them so they are taken advantage of, it's shameful to say the least.

I can answer your questions all day long but I can't really suggest a solution I'm afraid.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.