The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding (good) personal landing page design agencies?

Testament

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Dec 11, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys,

Recently I've been trying to find a design agency for my mentor that specializes in personal landing page design. So far we've gone through one place so far that didn't work out, and now I'm having a bit of a difficult time trying to weed out the bad from the good. I've pretty much just been trying to type "personal web design agency" into google for the last day and not really being sure how to vet them efficiently.

I'm wondering if anyone here has had experience in hiring a good design agency and how exactly you found them. It would be more mid-range price levels we're looking for, like 15-20k - so I'm guessing that rules out the good 'ol standby of Craigslist...heh.

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
With that budget you can go with awesome boutique agencies.
Honestly, the world is full of them. What I would do is looking at landing pages that you really like - the designers are usually credited in the footer or somewhere else.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.