What's new

File Sealer.com - Help

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Scott Oldford

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 133%
Hello, Everyone.

Hope all is well. Been a while since I've been around here but I figured I'd comment to see if I could gauge some feedback. In the past 12 months I've built a security software called File Sealer.com. However, I do have a few road blocks that I'd love to have some advice with, I'm in the business of online marketing and run a company with good revenue, just under a dozen employees and great margins.

In this we developed a new line of business, File Sealer Inc. you can visit at www.filesealer.com
It allows you to send files, track them, access them from a secure way and essentially allows you to prove that someone downloaded the file you sent for security purposes.

I've spent roughly $15,000 in Development cost and $30,000 on a person that we hired to run the project.
With that said, I don't want to approach an investor for funding for this project and want to grow organicly. However, I don't have the time to dedicate. My few questions are;

1). Suggestions to grow from an organic means
2). How could I pick up a partner (<15%) that would do all the promotion, spend the time and resources to get this out there.
3). Do you believe the market is too crowded? Could this really work?

Thanks!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom