Aurora Stano
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2015
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$140
$140
User Power: 256%
It's my first thread and I'm not a native English speaker so I want to apologize in advance if you can't understand or if I write in a wrong way.
Anyway I want to start my thread posting the youtube channel that brought me in this path.
It's my way to say thank you to him and his work.
Thanks to the videos of 'fight mediocrity' I changed my mindset and I came into contact with the book of MJ DeMarco and other interesting ones.
Basically what he did is summarizing books creating animations. I found his idea a great one and can't help to share with others.
Here the link:
Probably you already know this channel, if not have a look, could be useful.
Hopefully his work can inspire some of you like it was for me.
If you know other inspiring links or books about how to be a good entrepreneur I would be more than happy hearing from you.
Anyway I want to start my thread posting the youtube channel that brought me in this path.
It's my way to say thank you to him and his work.
Thanks to the videos of 'fight mediocrity' I changed my mindset and I came into contact with the book of MJ DeMarco and other interesting ones.
Basically what he did is summarizing books creating animations. I found his idea a great one and can't help to share with others.
Here the link:
Probably you already know this channel, if not have a look, could be useful.
Hopefully his work can inspire some of you like it was for me.
If you know other inspiring links or books about how to be a good entrepreneur I would be more than happy hearing from you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
