Hey everyone. I am looking for some travel recommendations for a fastlane vacation. We will finally have a few weeks away from the brewery to get a little traveling done over Christmas and New Years. I am hoping to find somewhere that would be fun but also useful to my businesses.
So far I am thinking about going to Panama, Brazil, or possibly even China/SE Asia. I am leaning towards SE Asia for a product that I am developing but I have never been and have no idea what to expect. I have a kickass prototype in-hand and will definitely need to go overseas to source cheaper.
Panama, Brazil, or somewhere in Central America seem like they would be more fun and less overwhelming, but possibly less productive. Anyone have any thoughts?
P.S. If anyone is interested in a group travel, I would be open to that as well
So far I am thinking about going to Panama, Brazil, or possibly even China/SE Asia. I am leaning towards SE Asia for a product that I am developing but I have never been and have no idea what to expect. I have a kickass prototype in-hand and will definitely need to go overseas to source cheaper.
Panama, Brazil, or somewhere in Central America seem like they would be more fun and less overwhelming, but possibly less productive. Anyone have any thoughts?
P.S. If anyone is interested in a group travel, I would be open to that as well
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
