- Joined
- Apr 4, 2014
- Messages
- 142
Rep Bank
$455
$455
User Power: 68%
I found a need (yet to be validated) in a niche market where AirBnB,homeaway is an established player.
as per @RichKid advice
I found out about Google's Dart.lang and waiting for it to mature + framework,I don't wane learn RoR and get dilemma on django/python 2 or 3 or pain in the a$$ php.
I figure maybe technology stack can be a competitive advantage and wonder what fastlaners are using for their technology stack.
most likely I will host on PAAS - openshift.
as per @RichKid advice
People over think this crap way too much.
They get so preoccupied over what constitutes 'fastlane' that they never do anything other than ask ridiculous questions and read self help books.
Just find a need, and solve it. Or find a current problem that isn't being solved efficiently, and simply refine and repackage the process. Case closed.
I found out about Google's Dart.lang and waiting for it to mature + framework,I don't wane learn RoR and get dilemma on django/python 2 or 3 or pain in the a$$ php.
I figure maybe technology stack can be a competitive advantage and wonder what fastlaners are using for their technology stack.
most likely I will host on PAAS - openshift.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
