The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Fastlane Football Pool $$

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Anyone interested?

This would be a football pool based on the point assignment type, not spreads, or fantasy picks.

For example,

Chicago vs AZ --- 8
Phil vs Buf -- 10

Winner with the most points, wins.

If interested, PM me. If we can get at least 10 people to play (AND PAY) it will be fun.

Ill administer via the Sportsline website.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

8 SNAKE

Contributor
Aug 15, 2007
Midwest
MJ, cool idea. Every year I participate in a last-man-standing pool that is a blast. The premise is simple, but lots of fun. Each week you pick one team. There are no spreads, just victories. If your team wins, you go on to the next week. If you lose, you're done. The catch is that you can't use the same team twice, so strategy plays a key part in your pick each week.

AJGlobal

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 14, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone interested?

This would be a football pool based on the point assignment type, not spreads, or fantasy picks.

For example,

Chicago vs AZ --- 8
Phil vs Buf -- 10

Winner with the most points, wins.

If interested, PM me. If we can get at least 10 people to play (AND PAY) it will be fun.

Ill administer via the Sportsline website.

I'm in. :hurray::hurray:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any scholarship programs for those who can't afford the course? Broke but need this course :)...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom