LadyMillionaire
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2011
- Messages
- 12
Rep Bank
$145
$145
User Power: 8%
I really love fashion and beauty. Obviously fashion is a very saturated market, but I have a great niche.
But, what do you think is more profitable, more fastlane and has a lower cost to start?
For an online publication, costs would be associated with setting up the website, writers and photography. You'd have to depend on subscriptions or sponsorship/advertising to support the publication.
For an online boutique, you'd have to have merchandise, and spend lots of $ in advertising from larger blogs/publications to support the business.
As I'm writing this, I see that the best answer would most likely be a hybrid of both where it is a website/blog/magazine, but all the products are sold by me so that I don't have to depend on advertising revenue.
Hmmm... I don't know.
But, what do you think is more profitable, more fastlane and has a lower cost to start?
For an online publication, costs would be associated with setting up the website, writers and photography. You'd have to depend on subscriptions or sponsorship/advertising to support the publication.
For an online boutique, you'd have to have merchandise, and spend lots of $ in advertising from larger blogs/publications to support the business.
As I'm writing this, I see that the best answer would most likely be a hybrid of both where it is a website/blog/magazine, but all the products are sold by me so that I don't have to depend on advertising revenue.
Hmmm... I don't know.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
