The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fanpage on Facebook

Marketing, social media, advertising

Over

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Aug 19, 2018
Hi all, I just started my recruitment agency and I've just create a Facebook fanpage, but I am not sure what my first post should look like. Should I write something like "We have just started, so if you're looking for job opportunities or for business cooperation, don't hesitate to contact us." Or should I make it more friendly and post for example my photo with some description?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
If you have some extra bucks, start doing fb paid ads
& meanwhile post some organic contents just to keep up

G

Guest12120

If you have some extra bucks, start doing fb paid ads
& meanwhile post some organic contents just to keep up
Almost, nobody will see your organic posts, especially in the beginning. The organic reach for fan pages (even the established ones) is way below 10%. So if you have 100 fans maybe 5-7 will see your post. So the content of your first post doesn't really matter.

Just like @Ismails said, start sending paid traffic to your website and in the process you will also get more likes on your fan page. You don't have to start big. Invest $5/day and target your ads at your perfect audience. Days where you can build your business only with organic posts on FB are long gone.

Choices

Never Settle
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Sep 3, 2019
Switzerland
just started my recruitment agency and I've just create a Facebook fanpage

Congrats on starting your recruitment agency!

I presume it's thriving and making a good profit, since you are choosing to spend your time overthinking of what your first Facebook post should be?
The 200 paid subscribers are waiting for your first post now on Facebook, are they?

Well if they are...I wonder if your competitors have any posts on their pages that you could take examples from, hmm...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Just start posting content everyday. Post and post. Follow tips in other people's replies above. Just make sure that when people get on your page, there's original content with value related to your agency.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.