Agent X
New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I'm a long-time lurker at the forum. I've come to the forum almost daily for years to get some inspiration and guidance on my fastlane journey. I read the Millionaire Fastlane back in 2012 when I was still at university and have read it multiple times. I never registered until now because I always worried that I would spend my time set aside for working on my business on the forum instead (serious previous time wasting issues with facebook and video games). But, apparently that has not made a difference since I have not made much progress at all on the business. I always seem to come up with excuses to not work on it early mornings or late nights or I think something else is more urgent and important (it isn't!).
Anyways, I've decided to finally register and post to be more accountable to myself and hopefully to stay motivated by posting progress in public and having such a great support group at the forum. My wife thinks my desire to build a business is unrealistic and so she would rather I spend the time with her and the kids (which are my #1 priority in life, so there's a bit of a time struggle there). She thinks there is too much risk involved, which she has always been taught that a stable job is the way to go in life. Lately she has been doing things she didn't think she could accomplish and do, which is great! So she's starting to see how great it is to always striving for bettering yourself. She's started working early mornings from home, which will get rid of my excuse for not working early mornings too! With her new work, we had to acquire a new computer, which also gets rid of another excuse from me (previous one was 10 years old and barely could do anything)! So that's two excuses down and more time to work on the business!
I'm looking forward to joining a great community and I hope that I can also provide some value!
Anyways, I've decided to finally register and post to be more accountable to myself and hopefully to stay motivated by posting progress in public and having such a great support group at the forum. My wife thinks my desire to build a business is unrealistic and so she would rather I spend the time with her and the kids (which are my #1 priority in life, so there's a bit of a time struggle there). She thinks there is too much risk involved, which she has always been taught that a stable job is the way to go in life. Lately she has been doing things she didn't think she could accomplish and do, which is great! So she's starting to see how great it is to always striving for bettering yourself. She's started working early mornings from home, which will get rid of my excuse for not working early mornings too! With her new work, we had to acquire a new computer, which also gets rid of another excuse from me (previous one was 10 years old and barely could do anything)! So that's two excuses down and more time to work on the business!
I'm looking forward to joining a great community and I hope that I can also provide some value!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
