- Joined
- Jul 17, 2013
- Messages
- 11
Rep Bank
$85
$85
User Power: 9%
Crappy title, I know.
Short Background:
Not rich and haven't travelled anywhere, so, like a sad c**t, I, much like many others (with the vlogs/social media generation) live vicariously through other people.
I've never managed to find a good platform (?) that has a pictures of natural world (mountains/forests/tropical islands etc) taken real-time by people that have travelled there. (And I mean user-based, not professional stuff like national geographic etc)
App idea:
- App is themed around documenting people's adventures, wether extreme or peaceful.
- HD picture taking ability
-Pictures on app are provided by accounts made by real life travellers/explorers
-Pictures are viewable by anyone (essentially aimed at people with a love for extreme adventuring or nature and want easy access to tonnes of 'non-professional' pictures of crazy places).
It's essentially an Instagram for nature nuts (and bored people I guess?)
Please feel free to give me some constructive criticism, and be as harsh as you want.
Short Background:
Not rich and haven't travelled anywhere, so, like a sad c**t, I, much like many others (with the vlogs/social media generation) live vicariously through other people.
I've never managed to find a good platform (?) that has a pictures of natural world (mountains/forests/tropical islands etc) taken real-time by people that have travelled there. (And I mean user-based, not professional stuff like national geographic etc)
App idea:
- App is themed around documenting people's adventures, wether extreme or peaceful.
- HD picture taking ability
-Pictures on app are provided by accounts made by real life travellers/explorers
-Pictures are viewable by anyone (essentially aimed at people with a love for extreme adventuring or nature and want easy access to tonnes of 'non-professional' pictures of crazy places).
It's essentially an Instagram for nature nuts (and bored people I guess?)
Please feel free to give me some constructive criticism, and be as harsh as you want.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
