• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

INTRO EXCITED to be joining you

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by dskouris, Jun 13, 2018.

1. dskouris

dskouris New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $47
    Hi All,

Just a quick introduction here. My name is Dimitris and I'm originally from the UK. I've been lurking this forum for a while to be honest and have recently decided to become more active and contribute.

I'm currently working a slowlane job but will shortly be starting my first venture in ecommerce. I'm excited and looking forward to the challenges it will bring. I'm sure I'll be documenting my progress here on the forum somewhere.

Want to say a quick thanks to the many users who have posted great content on here. It's been a big factor in my deciding to join the forum (something I wouldn't normally do). I'm aiming to be able to bring the same kind of value into peoples lives.

All the best and nice to be joining you.

Dimitris

jon.a, Roz, Jbat and 1 other person like this.