Vision: Affect millions to make millions
I'm 23. Started my post grad engineering job in the beginning of September. Read TMF about 7 months ago.
After getting my weekly paychecks on the job and paying bills I realize how little I'm building wealth. Life is still good. I'm taking action in all areas of my life and I love the city I moved to.
My initial plan was to work an engineering job for a few years and work on business on the side.
Logistically, I want to be worth at least 1 million in assets by the age of 30. I want to buy a house in May. I plan on using Real Estate as a source of income--flipping houses, landlord. I want to transition out of my current job in a few years. So in the meantime I'm utilizing my time on weekends for business.
My current routes that I'm still considering: ecommerce dropshipping, creating a forum to attract users and then selling a product, and lastly using my engineering background to design a product and sell it.
I'm 23. Started my post grad engineering job in the beginning of September. Read TMF about 7 months ago.
After getting my weekly paychecks on the job and paying bills I realize how little I'm building wealth. Life is still good. I'm taking action in all areas of my life and I love the city I moved to.
My initial plan was to work an engineering job for a few years and work on business on the side.
Logistically, I want to be worth at least 1 million in assets by the age of 30. I want to buy a house in May. I plan on using Real Estate as a source of income--flipping houses, landlord. I want to transition out of my current job in a few years. So in the meantime I'm utilizing my time on weekends for business.
My current routes that I'm still considering: ecommerce dropshipping, creating a forum to attract users and then selling a product, and lastly using my engineering background to design a product and sell it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
