The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Everyone's going all in to buy foreign currencies. Is it worth it?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

daftypunk

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 29, 2020
Asia
Nowadays many people are going crazy about forex and how much they are earning from trading. Our very own 'Damian Pros' is among those whose going crazy about it and he seems to be making huge profits from it. Many people seem to be promoting their softwares aswell.

Here's one of them;

Is it worth buying softwares like these if i am a struggling trader?

Seems quite legit, but considering i dont know much about investing it would be better to take advice from the pros.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RealDreams

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jun 22, 2018
Nowadays many people are going crazy about forex and how much they are earning from trading. Our very own 'Damian Pros' is among those whose going crazy about it and he seems to be making huge profits from it. Many people seem to be promoting their softwares aswell.

Here's one of them;

Seems quite legit, but considering i dont know much about investing it would be better to take advice from the pros.
Damian Proselandis is just another guru. I honestly believe he's just like Tai Lopez. Get rich by selling...yeah, get rich quick schemes (correct me if I'm wrong, but after 4 years I still am not sure how he actually became rich).

Why would someone sell you their "secrets" for making millions? Oh yeah, sure, to "help people".

Have you even read MJ's books?

daniel_m

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Feb 26, 2019
Damian Proselandis is just another guru. I honestly believe he's just like Tai Lopez. Get rich by selling...yeah, get rich quick schemes (correct me if I'm wrong, but after 4 years I still am not sure how he actually became rich).

Why would someone sell you their "secrets" for making millions? Oh yeah, sure, to "help people".

Have you even read MJ's books?

What does this guy actually say he does for a living?

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
No, 70%+ of retail investors lose money when trading
A software program will just accelerate that process

RealDreams

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jun 22, 2018
D

Deleted78083

When it comes to finance (and it's written in TMF ), you can't trust many people but yourself. Good trades happen where there is high volatility and the forex is a low-volatility market, hence the possibility to leverage your positions. I wouldn't trade forex tbh, I'd rather trade equities, options or crypto. If you have $US, what currency would you like to buy? Besides the €, I don't see any really.

Sethamus

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Sep 13, 2019
Northshore area, New Orleans
My Aussie buddy has been sending a couple of transfers less than 10k back home to get the conversion. He does not rely on this money or need to see an immediate return ( part of his savings fund) so for him it works. Daily trading, do not know much about it.

P3HSB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Sep 27, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
With foreign currency you have to be very strategic about your position. Are you taking a "risk on" or a"risk off" position.

Generally people stick to risk off currencies like the US dollar, which is known to be a safe haven. But when things rough in the U.S, people will take "risk on" currencies like EUR or GBP.

During economic uncertainty, Japanese YEN is also a currency that tends to rise when dollar falls

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.