Hello everyone,
I would need some advice. I've joined this forum two months ago after reading MJ's book. I didn't make anything or start since then. I've spent all of my reading and doing research on different subjects I did know a little bit or didn't know at all. I've read a couple of books, hundreds or even thousands of articles, comments and stories.
I've found a lot of stuff about different entrepreneurs like Pat Flynn, Dane Maxwell or Allen Wong, just to name a few. They all have different stories and interesting approaches and a lot can be learned from them. One of the things I discovered is that a lot more people than I originally thought have interest in entrepreneurship.
I want to create an informational website which would regroup all these stories about different entrepreneurs and their approaches. Since I have never done anything, this would be a great experience to see how well would it work and to learn more about web development, traffic, SEO etc. from practical knowledge. If it starts well, I would implement other features as well.
My main question to you is: Do I need to ask all these entrepreneurs for a permission to write about them, or there is no problem since it would be giving them kind of a promotion and maybe new audiences?
I would need some advice. I've joined this forum two months ago after reading MJ's book. I didn't make anything or start since then. I've spent all of my reading and doing research on different subjects I did know a little bit or didn't know at all. I've read a couple of books, hundreds or even thousands of articles, comments and stories.
I've found a lot of stuff about different entrepreneurs like Pat Flynn, Dane Maxwell or Allen Wong, just to name a few. They all have different stories and interesting approaches and a lot can be learned from them. One of the things I discovered is that a lot more people than I originally thought have interest in entrepreneurship.
I want to create an informational website which would regroup all these stories about different entrepreneurs and their approaches. Since I have never done anything, this would be a great experience to see how well would it work and to learn more about web development, traffic, SEO etc. from practical knowledge. If it starts well, I would implement other features as well.
My main question to you is: Do I need to ask all these entrepreneurs for a permission to write about them, or there is no problem since it would be giving them kind of a promotion and maybe new audiences?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
