The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Enough Reading - Time to Execute

NTJeff

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 23, 2015
Long time lurker, long time Wantrepreneur.

I've been lurking on this forum for sometime, and I decided it's about time to join the community (and eventually contribute!).

In order to set my dreams and ambitions straight, I decided to create a website that is dedicated to getting away from the 9 - 5 grind, the paycheck-to-paycheck living and for people to join "the Fast Lane" so to speak.

In the website, I will post my own person ambitions, goals, and how my websites/projects/education is going. However, the main focus of the website is dedicated to not only helping myself, but to helping others achieve that dream as well.

So on the blog, I created a category "Passive Income" where I will interview/talk to people who have "made it" by various methods and will blog post them for all my readers.

However, in the subcategories for "Passive Income" I only have - "Real Estate" "Blogging" "Internet Marketing". Just a random question for my introduction, but what other categories should I have?

I know it's an extremely broad question, but might as well stir up some conversation in my introduction. ;)

PS - Instead of writing my goals down everyday, I wanted to create a website where I can blog my goals/ambitions everyday.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
what other categories should I have?
Spending time trying to think of the categories right now is taking away from your progress. I'd argue it's worse than reading all the time....

1. Be 100% honest with your struggles, because people relate to that.
2. What is the #1 question you have now in terms of starting your business? Go find that question you have now, and find a person to answer it for you.

Post the interview and then come back for more advice.

NTJeff

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 23, 2015
Spending time trying to think of the categories right now is taking away from your progress. I'd argue it's worse than reading all the time....

1. Be 100% honest with your struggles, because people relate to that.
2. What is the #1 question you have now in terms of starting your business? Go find that question you have now, and find a person to answer it for you.

Post the interview and then come back for more advice.

You're completely right. I am going to be 100% honest with my struggles however on my own blog section of the website. The other portions of the website are dedicated to "The Fast Lane" advice, techniques, interviews, I have learned from networking out. I may not be able to implement all the ideas at the time I talk to someone (EX - Most real estate involves some sort of initial investment - even hard money loaners require points to the loan) but I still want to share the experience I had from the interview.

However, you're right that thinking of categories might have been a way to trick my mind into thinking I'm doing something productive, when I am not.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...