The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Educating myself.

Mrbig112

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Mar 31, 2014
Ingham, Queensland
Someone here the other day posted about socialstacks deal on the Udemy course collection for 13 bux.

I just wanted to say even tho this will take time, I have started to educate my self in website design and having a great time learning and already built my first basic website offline.

So far 10% of the course which is 30 videos of the 200+ videos of this course alone has really held it value.

I want to fastlane and make my own money seeds, Also on the side I am currently working on with my brother IRL on an app and slowly getting it happening to put on the app store later this year, I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet but you guys here will be the first to know about it.

After reading MJ's book, I didn't get a chance to finish it but most of it made sense from page 1 and re motivated my passion to make money some how and be in that fastlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Blair

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Mar 4, 2014
New Zealand
Highly recommend you keep reading and finish MJ's book but well done for taking action on learning a new skill!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Finish the book! Then read another. Then another. All while taking action!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.