What's new

E-Commerce w/ Homemade Food Product

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

KingWing26

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
50
Location
Boston, MA
Rep Bank
$415
User Power: 132%
So I recently gained interest in getting into the e-commerce world as a side job. I spent hours/days/weeks researching on the internet, reading books, etc. The usual. Of course, a large portion of my time was spent focusing on finding the right product. I did my homework, narrowed down a few potential products but none of them really jumped out at me...and then it finally hit me...I was looking in the wrong spot. I remember receiving feedback from a fellow fastlaner saying that I shouldn't start a business venture just to make money, I should start a business venture because I'm genuinely passionate about it.

Long story short, I decided to start my e-commerce career with a homemade food product. The market is not yet saturated and there is definitely potential for entry and growth. My strong point lies in the product and the killer marketing ideas I have but my weak point is getting into an industry that I have no experience in.

Has anyone been involved with a business venture that sold a homemade food product or something similar? I would love to ask some questions and get advice on the industry, I want to make sure I go about this in all the correct ways (legal, production, sales, etc.) Thanks!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Nutv guuf qsufadvt piif vu ci qsufadif op e guuf hsefi gedomovz. Muul opvu vjot, zua dep figopovimz uavtuasdi vjot, cav ov xup'v ci djieq.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom