The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Draw.io

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

ItsAJackal

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Oct 16, 2018
How could I learn to program a site like Draw.io? Well, formally draw.io, it was purchased and is now Flowchart Maker & Online Diagram Software.

Or is that something that it would be more worthwhile to try and hire a developer to do?

I'm looking for that drag and drop functionality with a preloaded set of icons, and possibly the ability to add data to the backend of those icons to be exported out after completion. I believe there is a niche that could benefit from this, and draw.io is the closest I've found to something that is usable but it's still not there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mike Stoian

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Dec 24, 2019
I'm a developer and I haven't made anything like that site yet.
I thought because of the name that it was gonna be a quick simple site but damn I was surprised at how much customisation and functionality it actually has. It's pretty damn cool.

I think the best thing you can do is boil down your idea to the most basic functionalities and go to some freelancers and ask them how long / how expensive it would be. Then you'd have an idea of how expensive is to get the MVP.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.