- Joined
- Aug 20, 2012
- Messages
- 658
Rep Bank
$1,205
$1,205
User Power: 74%
Lately, I've been getting a few people who message me in a very condescending tone. As you guys know, I'm building my youtube channel, been at it for a little under a year and have hit 3.5K subs. May not be big to some of you, but I feel so grateful, ontop of the world, and proud of my hard work. I've got the entrepreneurial high. I wanna keep going. Not for money, but because I love seeing something come into reality. Puts a smile on my face just thinking about it!
Anyway, I get a ton of comments with people giving me ideas, but not like.... real ideas, stuff that is just based around "Let me be in a video, you need ideas from me". Like.... like I'm an idiot. Right? As if they know how much time it takes to put into them.
Granted, you could say "Hey man! Listen to your viewers!". I do, and that's why I get along with all of them, but there are a few that you can tell are not trying to help. That come to me and talk to me like "Here man, clearly you don't know what you're doing , so I can show you how to really make people laugh.
Sorry if this sounds stuck up, but it's not. I always listen to my viewers, but there is always that 1% that feels as if they have all the answers, and I'm just an idiot.
It genuinely blows my mind.
Anyway, I get a ton of comments with people giving me ideas, but not like.... real ideas, stuff that is just based around "Let me be in a video, you need ideas from me". Like.... like I'm an idiot. Right? As if they know how much time it takes to put into them.
Granted, you could say "Hey man! Listen to your viewers!". I do, and that's why I get along with all of them, but there are a few that you can tell are not trying to help. That come to me and talk to me like "Here man, clearly you don't know what you're doing , so I can show you how to really make people laugh.
Sorry if this sounds stuck up, but it's not. I always listen to my viewers, but there is always that 1% that feels as if they have all the answers, and I'm just an idiot.
It genuinely blows my mind.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
