D
DeletedUser396
Guest
Stir shit up.
Become like little children.
Don't get bored.
Don't be boring.
Live every moment as it were your last, because it is.
Do what thou wilt.
You can transform yourself at every moment.
Push it to the limit.
The past and the future are illusions.
Life is an illusion.
Realize that only the present moment is real.
Realize that you're nobody.
Realize that you can be a predator, a prey, a hero, a villain, a dictator, a slave, a coward, a clown, a surfer, a nerd, a salesman, a junkie, a musician, a painter, an athlete, a fuccboi, a serial killer, a missionary, a feminist, a misogynist, a douchebag, an academic, a doer, a thinker, a genius, an idiot, beautiful, ugly, dominant, submissive, masculine, feminine...
You are what you choose to be.
Hold no attachments.
Human potential is limitess.
Life is about freedom, not survival, not accomplishment.
Life is a work of art.
Doing your true will and dying as a result is acceptable.
Surviving by following paths that aren't yours is not.
Life is not a video game, life is a movie.
The end result doesn't matter.
What matters is the meaning.
This is what the Übermensch is all about.
Be your own God, don't let expectations influence your reality.
Blaze your own path.
Before dying, king Alexander said:
"I want everyone to understand the three lessons I have learned.
To let my physician carry my coffin alone is to let people realize that a physician cannot really cure people’s illness.
Especially when they face death, the physicians are powerless. I hope people will learn to treasure their lives.
My second wish is to tell people not to be like me in pursuing wealth.
I spent my whole life pursuing wealth, but I was wasting my time most of the time.
My third wish to let people understand that I came to this world in empty hands and I will leave this world also in empty hands."
Let go.
Die.
Be reborn.
Become like little children.
Don't get bored.
Don't be boring.
Live every moment as it were your last, because it is.
Do what thou wilt.
You can transform yourself at every moment.
Push it to the limit.
The past and the future are illusions.
Life is an illusion.
Realize that only the present moment is real.
Realize that you're nobody.
Realize that you can be a predator, a prey, a hero, a villain, a dictator, a slave, a coward, a clown, a surfer, a nerd, a salesman, a junkie, a musician, a painter, an athlete, a fuccboi, a serial killer, a missionary, a feminist, a misogynist, a douchebag, an academic, a doer, a thinker, a genius, an idiot, beautiful, ugly, dominant, submissive, masculine, feminine...
You are what you choose to be.
Hold no attachments.
Human potential is limitess.
Life is about freedom, not survival, not accomplishment.
Life is a work of art.
Doing your true will and dying as a result is acceptable.
Surviving by following paths that aren't yours is not.
Life is not a video game, life is a movie.
The end result doesn't matter.
What matters is the meaning.
This is what the Übermensch is all about.
Be your own God, don't let expectations influence your reality.
Blaze your own path.
Before dying, king Alexander said:
"I want everyone to understand the three lessons I have learned.
To let my physician carry my coffin alone is to let people realize that a physician cannot really cure people’s illness.
Especially when they face death, the physicians are powerless. I hope people will learn to treasure their lives.
My second wish is to tell people not to be like me in pursuing wealth.
I spent my whole life pursuing wealth, but I was wasting my time most of the time.
My third wish to let people understand that I came to this world in empty hands and I will leave this world also in empty hands."
Let go.
Die.
Be reborn.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
