- Joined
- Jan 18, 2020
- Messages
- 21
Rep Bank
$120
$120
User Power: 43%
Hello,
I have an idea that I would like to hear some feedback on. It is basically to rent out dishes for a few day or a week, after which I (eventually an employee) would come collect them, and replace them with a new clean set. This would be ideal for people without a dishwasher or where their dishwasher broke so that they don't have to hand wash them. All they would have to do is put them in the box and wait for them to be picked up, and have a new clean set ready to go.
This would run on a subscription type basis, where they per month they would pay like 30 bucks or so. It would be ideal for restaurants, so they don't have to employ a dishwasher. I think it could scale through iteration (franchising or something). I could offer different sets, like two person size dishes set, a family set, you could order a special occasions set (thanksgiving for example) and not have all those dishes lying around the rest of the year, or one for a restaurant. I would be great for moving, so you don't have to move or sell your dishware, you just cancel the subscription or give your new address.
Thanks for your insights and time,
-Levin
I have an idea that I would like to hear some feedback on. It is basically to rent out dishes for a few day or a week, after which I (eventually an employee) would come collect them, and replace them with a new clean set. This would be ideal for people without a dishwasher or where their dishwasher broke so that they don't have to hand wash them. All they would have to do is put them in the box and wait for them to be picked up, and have a new clean set ready to go.
This would run on a subscription type basis, where they per month they would pay like 30 bucks or so. It would be ideal for restaurants, so they don't have to employ a dishwasher. I think it could scale through iteration (franchising or something). I could offer different sets, like two person size dishes set, a family set, you could order a special occasions set (thanksgiving for example) and not have all those dishes lying around the rest of the year, or one for a restaurant. I would be great for moving, so you don't have to move or sell your dishware, you just cancel the subscription or give your new address.
Thanks for your insights and time,
-Levin
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
