Precision Est
PARKED
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2021
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$40
$40
Discussion and Ideas to monetize Pre-existing website from former business
I used to be a dog breeder of nationally recognized, top of class, Registered purebreds and had a decent online presence.
To this day 5 years later I get many inquiries daily and have been constantly saying to myself “I need to monetize this” or “I need to sell this”.
Does anyone have experience in monetizing from a similar scenario?
Some things I’ve had rough ideas and plans on were:
1. Selling my recommended items for your dog (of same type) considering the customer is in the market to buy a puppy
2. E-book for life cycle training and care of your new puppy
3. Sell my business and it’s contacts (it generates a lot of clients ready to buy a very expensive dog).
Any ideas are appreciated.
I used to be a dog breeder of nationally recognized, top of class, Registered purebreds and had a decent online presence.
To this day 5 years later I get many inquiries daily and have been constantly saying to myself “I need to monetize this” or “I need to sell this”.
Does anyone have experience in monetizing from a similar scenario?
Some things I’ve had rough ideas and plans on were:
1. Selling my recommended items for your dog (of same type) considering the customer is in the market to buy a puppy
2. E-book for life cycle training and care of your new puppy
3. Sell my business and it’s contacts (it generates a lot of clients ready to buy a very expensive dog).
Any ideas are appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
