Hello all from San Diego, CA
ABOUT ME:
My name is Andrew, I graduated from college last month and landed a job as a manager at a major retailer. My family and friends are very happy for me because I am making $50,000 salary + quarterly bonus right out of college. There is a lot of career potential and I am on track to make upwards of $100,000-$150,000 within 5-7 years through the district and regional management pathway.
However, I am a natural born entrepreneur who understands the way to wealth is not through a JOB but through building successful businesses. I want to be making $50,000 a month, not a year! So I have been on a mission for the past 3 years. In college I was on the executive board of the Entrepreneur Society where I met likeminded individuals and attended seminars from successful alumni weekly. I have read: Millionare Fastlane, Steve Jobs bio, Think and Grow Rich, Rich Dad Poor Dad, 4 Hour Workweek, Awaken the Giant Within, $100 Startup, The Art of the Start, Crush it, The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, The Start up of You, and many more.. Truly, I want to be successful, and have purpose and meaning in my life. I want to attain a high level of wealth so that I can give back.
CURRENT PROJECTS:
I launched www . knowledgeformen . com which is a self help website and social community. My site offers free content in the areas of dating and relationships, sells 2 ebooks and I host a forum. I earn $300/month in ebook sales and about $20/month in google ads so far. Please view this site and give me feedback on how I can improve, I am very open to feedback.
Also, I am working on a travel website that gives people the best places to visit in America's most visited cities.
I am looking at condos in San Diego about 5min from the beach and downtown SD in the range of $250k-300k. I may buy a 3 bdr condo and rent out the other 2 rooms to pay for most of the mortgage. Still contemplating whether I should do this or if I should continue to live at home and invest in businesses..
MY PROBLEMS:
I spend too much time planning, reading self help, entrepreneurship and spiritual books. I need to take more action..
I work 9-11 hours/day and I come home exhausted with very little energy to work on projects..
Having trouble finding someone to help me build my travel website..
WHY I'M HERE:
I want advice from experienced entrepreneurs. I simply want to learn as much as possible and apply. Then in the future I will return the favor to the next generation of young entrepreneurs.
Thank you if you read this far, and please give feedback on www . knowledgeformen and my current status.
Best,
Andrew
ABOUT ME:
My name is Andrew, I graduated from college last month and landed a job as a manager at a major retailer. My family and friends are very happy for me because I am making $50,000 salary + quarterly bonus right out of college. There is a lot of career potential and I am on track to make upwards of $100,000-$150,000 within 5-7 years through the district and regional management pathway.
However, I am a natural born entrepreneur who understands the way to wealth is not through a JOB but through building successful businesses. I want to be making $50,000 a month, not a year! So I have been on a mission for the past 3 years. In college I was on the executive board of the Entrepreneur Society where I met likeminded individuals and attended seminars from successful alumni weekly. I have read: Millionare Fastlane, Steve Jobs bio, Think and Grow Rich, Rich Dad Poor Dad, 4 Hour Workweek, Awaken the Giant Within, $100 Startup, The Art of the Start, Crush it, The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, The Start up of You, and many more.. Truly, I want to be successful, and have purpose and meaning in my life. I want to attain a high level of wealth so that I can give back.
CURRENT PROJECTS:
I launched www . knowledgeformen . com which is a self help website and social community. My site offers free content in the areas of dating and relationships, sells 2 ebooks and I host a forum. I earn $300/month in ebook sales and about $20/month in google ads so far. Please view this site and give me feedback on how I can improve, I am very open to feedback.
Also, I am working on a travel website that gives people the best places to visit in America's most visited cities.
I am looking at condos in San Diego about 5min from the beach and downtown SD in the range of $250k-300k. I may buy a 3 bdr condo and rent out the other 2 rooms to pay for most of the mortgage. Still contemplating whether I should do this or if I should continue to live at home and invest in businesses..
MY PROBLEMS:
I spend too much time planning, reading self help, entrepreneurship and spiritual books. I need to take more action..
I work 9-11 hours/day and I come home exhausted with very little energy to work on projects..
Having trouble finding someone to help me build my travel website..
WHY I'M HERE:
I want advice from experienced entrepreneurs. I simply want to learn as much as possible and apply. Then in the future I will return the favor to the next generation of young entrepreneurs.
Thank you if you read this far, and please give feedback on www . knowledgeformen and my current status.
Best,
Andrew
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
