The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Death by Slow Lane

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

JoshuaNM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 18, 2017
Albuquerque NM
As a contractor to the Gov I've been getting paid enough money to be content for years. Recently I've hit a wall and have no desire to go to this job anymore. Even more so feel like i've been slowly wasting my life here and I can't do it much longer. I've always had good ideas but lacked the execution to really make strides as an entrepreneur. I guess you could call me an action faker as much as I hate to say it. I've read all of MJ's books, actually listened to on Audible, I think UNSCRIPTED is my favorite so I'm listening to it again as a refresher.

Anyway, I'm an adamant gym goer and one day while waiting on something I started doing a lower body workout and ended up getting sore. What I was doing was targeting my legs in a different way than I have ever done with weights, primarily the calves. I really paid it no mind and would do this routine whenever I was around the proper surfaces etc that allowed me to make these movements.

After a few weeks, it came to me that this could be a product that could be used for home workouts or even physical rehabilitation to strengthen certain areas of the lower body. With the use of a 3d printer and customizing a different product I was able to make an at home prototype to test functionality and have a few close friends try to get feedback. These particular friends are in the athlete and personal trainer categories.

They really liked the product which leads me to my current situation. I'm trying not to fall into action faking here because I've made good progress from concept to home prototype. Based off drawings and the home prototype I had a professional designs done of what the product would be in final form.

I am struggling to find a company / manufacturer to make a prototype I would take to market. I'm arranging for for an athletic trainer to do a study with the device and document the benefits in a better way than I could ever try to explain. I don't have the patent yet but have been doing non disclosures for now.

I'd be grateful for any advice, tips, etc.. and any direction to a manufacturer would be great as I've been spending hours upon hours researching and looking for a reputable company.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ygtrhos

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Dec 27, 2016
TLDR, could you please shorten your text & divide it in paragraphs?

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Hard to read without Paragraph s.
You Cold Print Some and give to your colleges to try!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.