The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Day dreamer...

Anything related to matters of the mind

teabag

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Jun 21, 2013
Australia
I used to dream up ideas and never take action. I always felt 'safe' if you will in the dream/idea stage thinking, tomorrow...

I'd wake up each morning feeling comfortable with my position at work and even wasting time playing computer games because I always thought - I've got a million dollar idea and it WILL work, when I do it.

After reading TMF I realised how pathetic my situation was. It was so bad I realised how afraid I was to even search up competition and see if the service or product was already being offered, because I had spent so much time NOT DOING and was so comfortable in my dream state.

It's refreshing to find so many inspiring stories and people on this forum and am really thankful for it.

Cheers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Day dreams: I had a lot to say most of my life, even good ideas. I knew no one took me seriously. I was listening to bad advice and not listening to what I was learning on the other end. Dwelling on the past which made me stuck. Day dreamed about the future. One person said, "You sure know how to be on the side lines and be a spectator." Another one said, "You're in the past and the future, but not taking any action now." One other person said, " You have a bad habit about talking about your problems all the time. Quit that." "Be creative now! co-create now!" Day Dreaming pulls you away from the now. This is the present moment. We can talk about creating, but than it's a different thing If we're not in action, moving, flowing, and creating right now. We're just being a dam in the river blocking the water from coming through. People don't take you seriously if you don't take action. Even when you do take action, they don't take you seriously. When they see the product, they take you seriously.

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
I used to dream up ideas and never take action. I always felt 'safe' if you will in the dream/idea stage thinking, tomorrow...

I'd wake up each morning feeling comfortable with my position at work and even wasting time playing computer games because I always thought - I've got a million dollar idea and it WILL work, when I do it.

After reading TMF I realised how pathetic my situation was. It was so bad I realised how afraid I was to even search up competition and see if the service or product was already being offered, because I had spent so much time NOT DOING and was so comfortable in my dream state.

It's refreshing to find so many inspiring stories and people on this forum and am really thankful for it.

Cheers.
Wow, man, that's been my M.O., too. Thanks for sharing and keep on heading in the right direction!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.