The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Customer Service will win...

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
As some of you guys may know, I am from NC. Which is, ACC country and fans are crazy for the teams they support. I am a NC State fan and to get the "inside scoop" on things, I have been a member of a site (packpride.com) for about 2 years. You can be a free member or a premium member ($99 a year) to get all the exclusive interviews and info before anyone else does.

Packpride also sends out a magazine every few months or so basically to recap what has been going on within the football and basketball programs. They have 2 full-time employees from what I can tell, one covering each sport. Packpride is within the network of scout.com which is just a huge sports online network. I know many times, on packpride they over 1000 members logged on at once.

Recently, a fan created a site (college kids I think) using blogger and picked up good domain name (wolfpackhoops.com) They are doing just as good of a job as the scout site with recruit coverage and a better job with videos. They get stuff out more quickly and even ask the people what players they would like to see videos of and who to interview.

They are based in NC and a big tourney is in Cali this weekend. Cost was $800 for plane ticket, hotel, car, ect. They have no income coming in but made a post joking with fans that if they wanted to send them out to donate some money. In two days, they had the money raised! Now, they aren't making any money yet but it just proves that if you listen to the customer that you will gain more and more of a following.

I expect that if they cotinue on the rate of growth they are on, they will eventually beat out the two other bigger network sites because they gave better service with less overhead. Will they get rich from the site? No but it just goes to show if you take the time to listen the customers they will gladly hand you $$$.

If they could someone duplicate the service to other major schools, then yeah...they could make some serious income then.

Just thought it was interesting to see this all unfold in front of me over the past few months.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.