The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Current "slowlaner" determined to become a "FASTLANER"

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

maresp

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 9, 2014
Colorado
Hello - "slowlaner" here (but not for long) - I just finished reading "The Millionaire Fastlane " and am so pumped to do something! MJ completely described me in the book - I had bouught into the "go to college, get a good job, invest in your 401k, etc" I am sooooo tired of it and grateful I found this book and forum. I used to think there was something wrong with me??? I have a good job, why am I not content - everyone else seems to be. I've always had a want, a desire to start my own business. MJ described why I haven't, I didn't want to start a business and be stuck in another job! I want to do something that I can scale, automate, something that won't run my life. I completely agree with everything I read in MJ's book. Its up to me to take responsibility of my life and hold myself accountable to taking the necessary steps to start a profitable business. I am on my way to being a "Fastlaner". Thank you MJ - your book is much appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...