The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Credit card processing for risky businesses

G

Guest12120

As I found out today reselling hotel rooms online is as risky as selling adult content or 100% guaranteed diet pills.
I was under the impression that with excellent credit I wouldn't have any problems with setting up a credit card processing service for my site. I was quite wrong. So far I was rejected by Stripe and Chase Paymentech. Also PayPal sales person told me know but I questioned their decision so they sent to to compliance department. So will see what they say.

Do you know of any reputable companies that would set up a credit card processing service for a risky business (hotel booking site)? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest12120

I emailed Charge.com, ChronoPay, PayLine Data and High Risk Pay. Will see what they say.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.