Hey Guys,
I've been self-publishing on Amazon on and off for a while now, but never really took it seriously enough to make it into a fully fledged business, until now.
With so many people now flooding the amazon ecosystem with similar types of books in nearly every niche, i think its more important than ever before to create a brand out of one's portfolio of books, a-la Chapter 43: Build brands not businesses in MFL.
I started researching the various topselling books like Harry Potter etc on how they built their brands, but, I've struggled to find any practical strategies or applicable steps that i could apply to new ebooks as a lot of the information is either abstract in nature or only applicable once the books have a fanbase.
Ideas I've had thus far, though nothing groundbreaking:
Thanks folks.
(P.s A sincere thank you to MJ for changing my life)
I've been self-publishing on Amazon on and off for a while now, but never really took it seriously enough to make it into a fully fledged business, until now.
With so many people now flooding the amazon ecosystem with similar types of books in nearly every niche, i think its more important than ever before to create a brand out of one's portfolio of books, a-la Chapter 43: Build brands not businesses in MFL.
I started researching the various topselling books like Harry Potter etc on how they built their brands, but, I've struggled to find any practical strategies or applicable steps that i could apply to new ebooks as a lot of the information is either abstract in nature or only applicable once the books have a fanbase.
Ideas I've had thus far, though nothing groundbreaking:
- Consistent cover design (color, font etc.) across all books
- Consistent pricing
- Turn one book into a series
Thanks folks.
(P.s A sincere thank you to MJ for changing my life)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
