The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

creating a following on instagram and pinterest before product launch - without name

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

johk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jul 21, 2013
Hi
We have found a product that we believe we can rebrand and sell.
We still haven't come up with a product or company name yet.
It being a visual product I am keen on getting started with instagram and pinterest to try to get as a big following as possible before launch.
As we don't have the product name yet would that be an issue with starting an instagram and pinterest account or can these be renamed later on?
Also how do you actually reach out to your followers at product launch? I obviously has to have nice landing page and all that but do I get them to visit my page?
Any Suggestion would be much Appreciated.
Jh

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TJPB

Defy Ordinary
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jun 9, 2012
Colorado
Hi
We have found a product that we believe we can rebrand and sell.
We still haven't come up with a product or company name yet.
It being a visual product I am keen on getting started with instagram and pinterest to try to get as a big following as possible before launch.
As we don't have the product name yet would that be an issue with starting an instagram and pinterest account or can these be renamed later on?
Also how do you actually reach out to your followers at product launch? I obviously has to have nice landing page and all that but do I get them to visit my page?
Any Suggestion would be much Appreciated.
Jh

I would wait until you have a brand name. Instagram does allow you to change your username (if it's available) but you lose any tags you had. If that's not an issue for you, then go ahead and start now. Realize though, if you plan to sell to your followers, it isn't #s you should worry about, it's the quality of those #s and whether or not they are your direct target market or not.

johk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jul 21, 2013
At this stage I am not interest in creating an own # referencing the brand. We are not interested in selling the the followers – I just thought we should try to build up a following before we have the product – to whom we later on can reach out to.

Thanks,J

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.