- Joined
- Feb 19, 2011
- Messages
- 48
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 19%
I know ideas are worthless without action which is why I'm throwing this out there.
What do you think of a fitness community where
What do you think of a fitness community where
- You can chat with and match up with a potential gym buddy in your area, kind of like a dating website.
- The community will have an active blog with fresh daily articles to attract users. Even if people don't use the gym buddy service, they will still find value in my articles. I'm aiming to be more niche with fitness motivation/ humor rather than dispensing information.
- A marketplace where personal trainers or gyms can sell their services for users who are interested.
- Do you think it would help or hurt to put my face out there behind the brand of the fitness community? I personally don't have any credibility in the fitness world but I've done fitness modeling before so my physique is decent enough to market. I heard in the blogging world you need to put a face behind your blog in order to succeed. Is this true?
- How else can I create value with my fitness website/community? That's the number #1 question at the moment. I don't want to create another infoproduct telling people how to get fit and build muscle because everything that can be said has already been said and rehashed to death online.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
