So basically,
After I read MFL I have started building my online business.
I was and still am serious about it! I have been working last 8 months on it, changed the design twice and the function as well.
Since you know that pretty much a lot of main niche are really saturated and hard to rank for in SE I had to deal with SEO part as well.
Well, I can tell you that I have ranked for a single keyword like "limos" ~using it just for the sake of this example, its not my niche
~ and I'm not quite yet #1 or so, I might get there but it will be really really hard since the #1 domain is a website created 1997 and my website is brand new but still ranking for such a competitive term!
The problem is that google my friends is a pure lier! DO NOT believe in the numbers for search count you see in google keyword tool! Just to let you know that I rank for 2 single keywords on #1st page of Google and according to the keyword 1st keyword gets around 70K and the second 90K. Pure BS! It's way wayy wayyy less! I see the impression count and it's ridiculous.
Anyway, I'm still not really making any money from my site but still working on that. I am trying to build legit business, to build credibility! I'm definitely NOT doing what everyone else from my competitors are doing - simply take their customers money and dont deliver anything.
The people from my niche are paying for membership for sometime now and have been lied a lot so it's really really hard to make them sign up even though I dont want their money, I give start up bonus - 2 free customers .... so yes, i give value! But I wont lie to you, It's hard!
But I knew that before I have started! You cant expect miracles in this business! Don't expect the event, you know you have to go through the storms to reach the success!
After I read MFL I have started building my online business.
I was and still am serious about it! I have been working last 8 months on it, changed the design twice and the function as well.
Since you know that pretty much a lot of main niche are really saturated and hard to rank for in SE I had to deal with SEO part as well.
Well, I can tell you that I have ranked for a single keyword like "limos" ~using it just for the sake of this example, its not my niche
The problem is that google my friends is a pure lier! DO NOT believe in the numbers for search count you see in google keyword tool! Just to let you know that I rank for 2 single keywords on #1st page of Google and according to the keyword 1st keyword gets around 70K and the second 90K. Pure BS! It's way wayy wayyy less! I see the impression count and it's ridiculous.
Anyway, I'm still not really making any money from my site but still working on that. I am trying to build legit business, to build credibility! I'm definitely NOT doing what everyone else from my competitors are doing - simply take their customers money and dont deliver anything.
The people from my niche are paying for membership for sometime now and have been lied a lot so it's really really hard to make them sign up even though I dont want their money, I give start up bonus - 2 free customers .... so yes, i give value! But I wont lie to you, It's hard!
But I knew that before I have started! You cant expect miracles in this business! Don't expect the event, you know you have to go through the storms to reach the success!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
