biophase
Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I just gave away a dresser and bed that I didn't need. Based on the fiasco the last time I gave away my sofas I went with a different strategy.
Last time: Posted at 11pm, Got calls until 2am, turned off cell phone, had 16 messages by 6am. Stuff picked up at 8am.
This time:
Posted at 5pm, put in the post that it must be picked up by tonight or its going in the trash, put cross streets in ad.
Submitted ad. Waited by computer for 5 minutes.
As soon as I got 1st phone call, I deleted the ad. Told person the stuff is outside, be here by XXXX. If you're not here by then, I'm calling next guy.
Still got 4 calls and 6 emails.
Put stuff in driveway.
Done.
Last time: Posted at 11pm, Got calls until 2am, turned off cell phone, had 16 messages by 6am. Stuff picked up at 8am.
This time:
Posted at 5pm, put in the post that it must be picked up by tonight or its going in the trash, put cross streets in ad.
Submitted ad. Waited by computer for 5 minutes.
As soon as I got 1st phone call, I deleted the ad. Told person the stuff is outside, be here by XXXX. If you're not here by then, I'm calling next guy.
Still got 4 calls and 6 emails.
Put stuff in driveway.
Done.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
