The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Like to post a video from your YouTube channel? Want to promote your design service? Recommend a company? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

MARKETPLACE Cool Mercedes video!

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
Jul 29, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U94SYjWMpv0&feature=related]YouTube - Mercedes German Pride[/ame]

Of the charming W116 set to some good German music. The song is from the old German tank division marching song, Panzerlied.

I love the W116, they are very fun to drive. One of the better driving S class's Mercedes has built. Like every S class it was at least 10 if not 20 years ahead of everyone else.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

sheeky

Banned
Jul 29, 2009
I've never been much of a Mercedes guy. I don't know, makes me feel too...pretentious.

OP
OP
hatterasguy

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
Jul 29, 2008
Oh I forgot about this thread, I miss my Mercedes so much. I had forgotten what a proper car should drive like...until I got my hands on an S600 the other day and it reminded me of how totaly boring and effortless 110 can be.:cool:

exon

Contributor
Jun 29, 2009
Croatia
First car with ABS. Cars like the w116 remind us how much people are able to create something superior. Suspension is a masterpiece. At that time American cars were still made just for a strait lines... Mercedes was able to go through curves and still be comfortable.
The best of all is 450SEL 6.9 V8 with amazing 286HP engine sound.

OP
OP
hatterasguy

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
Jul 29, 2008
Yep, they were about 15 years ahead of us and the Japanese.

The S class is still about 10 years ahead of regular cars.

The 6.9 and 6.3 before it were amazing cars.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2007
Is a guy welcome in here if he thinks those are god-awful ugly? lol ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom