The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Considering using www.QuickMVP.com, has anyone else used it?

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
I recently used quickmvp and I wouldn't recommend it. It has very few features and too many limitations. It's basically for the absolute newbie who doesn't know how to build a landing page or create an adwords campaign (a very simple one). Save your time and money and just do it yourself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NicoleMarie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 1, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
I recently used quickmvp and I wouldn't recommend it. It has very few features and too many limitations. It's basically for the absolute newbie who doesn't know how to build a landing page or create an adwords campaign (a very simple one). Save your time and money and just do it yourself.

Dang, well I have a tech cofounder building the actual website, but I want to test some things REALLY quickly and simply. It's basically to finalize which direction to go and collect emails for further market research. Then once we have that done, we'll use actual adwords/real landing pages/mvps. I guess what I'm wondering from people who used it is if quickmvp.com was a scam, totally buggy, cheap looking landing pages, etc.

By the way, I am a complete newbie. :p I figured using this would be a good "introduction." The email capture is the icing on the cake. There still seems to be a split decision with everyone though. :\

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
I guess what I'm wondering from people who used it is if quickmvp.com was a scam

It's not a scam or buggy, just very limited. They don't even have a phone number field. Also once you add your keywords to run to run through their adwords account, you can't modify them.

NicoleMarie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 1, 2014
Wisconsin, USA
It's not a scam or buggy, just very limited. They don't even have a phone number field. Also once you add your keywords to run to run through their adwords account, you can't modify them.

Hmmm ok, I'll consider all that. Thanks for your insight!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.