- Joined
- Feb 24, 2012
- Messages
- 88
Rep Bank
$180
$180
User Power: 5%
So I am compiling a list of companies for a business I am starting up. The product is a touch screen, motion sensor vending machine that customers can interact with. Right now we have our target market list, which includes vending machine distributors, local companies, advertising agencies, and larger companies looking to take their product from the store (online or B &M) and put it into a vending machine. I am finding that vending machines are breaking away from the traditional soda and snack options, and companies like Chanel are using them to sell their product.
So right now I am focused on companies who want to take their product and put it into a vending machine, that we can customize an experience for them. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for companies that you think would be interested in something like this. Really anything can be sold out of a vending machine, and what we offer is something different, a memorable experience with the whole brand.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
So right now I am focused on companies who want to take their product and put it into a vending machine, that we can customize an experience for them. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for companies that you think would be interested in something like this. Really anything can be sold out of a vending machine, and what we offer is something different, a memorable experience with the whole brand.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
