- Joined
- Oct 18, 2014
- Messages
- 372
Rep Bank
$1,005
$1,005
User Power: 90%
Hello everyone, I found some great resources in this message board for cold emailing. I plan on using digital marketer to perfect my cold emailing approach once I have some more money saved up, and I found the breakthrough email template to be very helpful when I have 4 email addresses of employees and managers. However, the majority of my prospects do not have that many employees for me to leverage power dynamics.
http://www.breakthroughemail.com/coldemailtemplate.pdf
Until then I am using the following website to make a script for a cold email that has 1 target.
https://leanstack.com/cold-emailing/
The first approach is to use the education based marketing approach that Chet Holmes talks about in his videos. I am currently in the process of making a free value offer, but until I finish I want to send out some more emails.
Then I have another option which is without sending value. The draft for that is this:
Hi Dr. [Name],
My name is [name] and I was just passing by your office [today, or last week, etc]. I noticed [connection statement fillers, give praise to how the office looks, or make other compliments on how the location is great,etc]. Unfortunately, I tried to Google search “[service, location]”, and saw that over [number of keywords per month searched for that particular service] people were not able to see your office. In fact, they were looking at [name drop competitor] who is close by and has great reviews. I have a solution that will increase your revenues over 40% just by solving 1 or 2 problems you have right now in your business. If this sounds interesting to you, let’s talk. I look forward to speaking with you.
[Signature]
I would appreciate it if someone could look over this really quick. Thanks.
http://www.breakthroughemail.com/coldemailtemplate.pdf
Until then I am using the following website to make a script for a cold email that has 1 target.
https://leanstack.com/cold-emailing/
The first approach is to use the education based marketing approach that Chet Holmes talks about in his videos. I am currently in the process of making a free value offer, but until I finish I want to send out some more emails.
Then I have another option which is without sending value. The draft for that is this:
Hi Dr. [Name],
My name is [name] and I was just passing by your office [today, or last week, etc]. I noticed [connection statement fillers, give praise to how the office looks, or make other compliments on how the location is great,etc]. Unfortunately, I tried to Google search “[service, location]”, and saw that over [number of keywords per month searched for that particular service] people were not able to see your office. In fact, they were looking at [name drop competitor] who is close by and has great reviews. I have a solution that will increase your revenues over 40% just by solving 1 or 2 problems you have right now in your business. If this sounds interesting to you, let’s talk. I look forward to speaking with you.
[Signature]
I would appreciate it if someone could look over this really quick. Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
Ns. YZB tahhitvif vjev O siedj uav vu zua. 