Here is some motivation for you guys who haven't started yet. This isn't going to be some golden nugget of information, simply what I have accomplished since joining the TFL forum.
Just under three months in my attempt at my first business, I have hit the half way point to match my monthly day job salary.
I make more in a month from my (what feels nearly passive) business than I do in over two weeks at my gruelling retail job. Freedom feels that much closer.
Keep in mind I have not been focused enough, not spent nearly enough time on it and could really be making better decisions. This is my first half-assed attempt at a business, and I am nearly replacing my salary of a job I have worked hard for nearly five years at. This project cost a couple thousand to start.
I can confidently say that within a few years I will be in an extremely comfortable spot. This little bit of success has shown me what a little bit of action is capable of. I can't even imagine a lot of action.
Just wanted to let you guys know that even without making the right decisions, even if you don't have much time at all, and hardly any money, this is what ACTION gets you.
I wouldn't be here either if it wasn't for all the amazing forum contributors. Never have I seen an internet community so positive and giving.
Just under three months in my attempt at my first business, I have hit the half way point to match my monthly day job salary.
I make more in a month from my (what feels nearly passive) business than I do in over two weeks at my gruelling retail job. Freedom feels that much closer.
Keep in mind I have not been focused enough, not spent nearly enough time on it and could really be making better decisions. This is my first half-assed attempt at a business, and I am nearly replacing my salary of a job I have worked hard for nearly five years at. This project cost a couple thousand to start.
I can confidently say that within a few years I will be in an extremely comfortable spot. This little bit of success has shown me what a little bit of action is capable of. I can't even imagine a lot of action.
Just wanted to let you guys know that even without making the right decisions, even if you don't have much time at all, and hardly any money, this is what ACTION gets you.
I wouldn't be here either if it wasn't for all the amazing forum contributors. Never have I seen an internet community so positive and giving.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
