The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Clear mind and no discomfort in gym

MartinFIT

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 12, 2019
Hello, I am new in this forum and I so excited to be here already see valuable info.
I would like to know how many here are somehow connected with my passion. So, I think this will be more interesting for those entrepreneurs who train in gym. I am training more than 8 years, for me the gym is to not only build muscle, but also clear mind and train focus, and for me is important that nothing can disturb me. For example - pain in shoulder area. Or the worse I bring my daily problems in to the gym.
As an entrepreneur what are the 2 biggest issues you’re dealing with?
Regarding your busy day, what would you wish for more than anything else?
Looking forward to reading your answers, thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

baguvix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Sep 9, 2018
Hello, I am new in this forum and I so excited to be here already see valuable info.
I would like to know how many here are somehow connected with my passion. So, I think this will be more interesting for those entrepreneurs who train in gym. I am training more than 8 years, for me the gym is to not only build muscle, but also clear mind and train focus, and for me is important that nothing can disturb me. For example - pain in shoulder area. Or the worse I bring my daily problems in to the gym.
As an entrepreneur what are the 2 biggest issues you’re dealing with?
Regarding your busy day, what would you wish for more than anything else?
Looking forward to reading your answers, thank you.
Welcome to the forum! Happy to see you here. You will find here a lot of entrepreneurs that like to train in the gym including me. :)
As for a biggest struggle, I am struggling right now to keep clear focus on one thing even if I don't know if it work out. (dessert of desertion)

PS: if you haven't read MJ's books yet, do it asap

MichaelCash

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Apr 7, 2013
New York
It is good to go to gym regularly. I am trying to do it once or twice a week, but it is hard.
Well, the problem I am struggling with is come up with a good idea that is worth my attention

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.