I'm planning on making a eCommerce and would like to have your opinion about international shipping. So I'm in a dilemma if I will ship from my country (really expensive postal rate) to find a forwarding company and send it to a fulfilling company or a friend that will send the package international, of course I will pay him for the service. I'm looking for the postage rate on other countries to make it viable if the price do have a huge difference.
Can you name countries that have a low cost to ship products and I'll try to compile it to help other members here.
United States:
Hong Kong:


China:
India:
Vietnam:
Indonesia:
Can you name countries that have a low cost to ship products and I'll try to compile it to help other members here.
United States:
Hong Kong:


China:
India:
Vietnam:
Indonesia:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
