What's new

Chasing Money

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

FarBeyondDriven

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
23
Location
Lehi, Utah
Rep Bank
$170
User Power: 39%
Hey Fastlaners!

Since reading MFL I've given up the dream of being a successful wealthy guitarist. I always struggled with playing guitar because In the back of my head I'm like how will I ever make any money doing this!?

So I've been focusing on needs/solving problems but every time I have an idea I don't know where to begin and get discouraged with thoughts like "someone is already doing a better job" "I don't have the money to pursue this" etc..

I set a goal to get my car paid off by the end of the summer so I need to come up with 13k. I'm very VERY determined. I've been selling almost all of my musical gear and unneeded items and just started a job at a auto dealership that specializes in branded title vehicles. The location its at is very slow but I'm tired of jumping from job to job so I'm going to stick it out and make the best of it for now.

I will also need to come up with rent for my parents soon like the next month or so which I really dread. I rather move out and probably will.

I started a niche website not really knowing what I was getting into and not really addressing any specific need that I can help with.
Its glutenfreehealthtips.com my goal was to make some passive income from adsense and affiliate marketing but I should have had a goal to help people. Regardless if you have any tips of what I can do with the site or if you wanna buy it let me know.

The purpose of this thread is just trying to get some insight on earning some money fast or hearing from anyone else who has had debt and what they have done to overcome and start a fastlane business.

I feel like a crazy person and I probably am. Does anyone else suffer from OCD/Major depression etc..? It would be nice to know of some successful folks who have dealt with that shit as well. I definitely don't feel sorry for myself. But not having any friends/girl friend at 21 can wear on ya.

Whoever reads this thanks, just hanging out at the dealership going crazy haha.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Sief @SodjLof't qutvopht. Ji fuit e muv ug cuuvtvseqqoph, puti vu vji hsopf vzqi ug xusl.

jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/du...li-2-500-op-upi-xiil-xovj-0-opwitvnipv.51651/

Hiv fosvz. Us tvez dmiep epf tvez quus.


Vjeplt vjev vjsief ot upi ug nz gewusovit! O'wi ciip motvoph e muv ug nz tvagg epf nefi e duaqmi cadlt ugg ug e gix vjopht O'wi cuahjv et ximm. O'mm dupvopai vu jatvmi epf nez iwip tviq vjopht aq e cov epf opwitv nusi/caz nusi ovint. O haitt O xet tadlisif opvu vji cimoig vjev zua duamf tvesv e podji tovi xovjuav vuu nadj iggusv epf cihop tiioph tuni qsugov. Ov nez us nez puv ci vsai cav O siemmz piif vu gudat nz ipishz up upi nezci vxu vjopht epf puv 9 commoup moli zua tvevif op zuas cuul.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom