Why am I here... randomly "discovered" MJ DeMarco profile while viewing another person's profile on YouTube. I watched MJ's vids... looked @ his book on Amazon then added it to my wish list... days later drove to Barnes & Noble and Borders to purchase book but it wasn't in stock so I ordered it on Amazon!
Read the book... impressed! Yet the previous paragraph only explains what lead me here not why I'm here. Simple... to potentially interact with "like" minded individuals! I am very serious about my "process" to financial freedom!!! Therefore I hate wasting time... nah I'm not on FaceBook or Twitter... no clubbing on Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights... no girlfriend... no kids... I'm simply hungry for my financial freedom!
Life is short... "I'd rather die enormous than live dormant...
No lie, just know I chose my own fate / I drove by the fork in the road and went straight”-Jay Z.
Read the book... impressed! Yet the previous paragraph only explains what lead me here not why I'm here. Simple... to potentially interact with "like" minded individuals! I am very serious about my "process" to financial freedom!!! Therefore I hate wasting time... nah I'm not on FaceBook or Twitter... no clubbing on Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights... no girlfriend... no kids... I'm simply hungry for my financial freedom!
Life is short... "I'd rather die enormous than live dormant...
No lie, just know I chose my own fate / I drove by the fork in the road and went straight”-Jay Z.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
