The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Business story - Feedback to business process

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Fabs

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 27, 2022
Germany
Dear Community,

its great being finally part of this amazing forum!
I read the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted - it has truly changed my life in many ways and thaught me a lot about business as well!

Currently I'm working in a consulting firm and beside work, I try to establish my new business to get unscriped.

I would love to tell you about my business and to get your FEEDBACK!
THANKS in advance for your precious time!

1. CURRENT STATUS

I'm currently in the status of building a business in the in the transfer of legal knowledge for law students.
More precisely I'm in the phase of kinetic execution to find the right path (and to soft proof) for possible digital and physical products for german law students.

The market is not too big, so i'm "not in the field to hit homeruns" - but thats okay for the start! Estimated revenue of the "german market for law students" like 100 Million €.

2. METHODS

To built an engaging audience, free traffic, possible disciples and possible buyers I started an instagram page 4 months ago, which now has 5800 followers and is growing heavily. I'm planning to expand the channel through adding a Youtube channel for explanatory videos. I often ask my audience about their problems via Instagram stories or questionnaires like Typeform, Google Docs, etc. I evaluate the data, save it and use Instagram Insigts

The instagram and youtube will be - so to say - my free traffic and data gathering channel. It will be the source of valuable data about my target groups. Also, I can always send my followers to landing pages, or to affiliate links.

Besides that I regularly do channel resarch as MJ told us in Unscriped.

3. MONETIZATION

Monetization depends on the need of my target group. I'm aware that this needs enough data, a real need, as well as a GREAT VALUE PROPOSITION.

I'm planning to generate a revenue stream through several channels UNTIL I find a product worthy of propagation.

These will be:

a. Self-publishing (KDP; Book on Demand; local bookstores)
b.Youtube partnership program: Law explanatory videos (Requirements to earn money with the Youtube channel: 4000 h view time, 1000 subscriptions)
c.Blogging on a Shopify webpage (You get paid in germany for the clicks on a blog)
d. Amazon Affiliate
e. Important: The development of unique physical products for law students to add value to their studies.

-> Now I would kindly ask your for feedback on my journey. Do you think I'm on the right path? What could I do better in my exection?

Kind regards!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.